Saturday, February 16, 2008

My Breakfast Faux Pas


Well, it would seem I made my first slip in the OH I shouldn't have eaten that column. Apparently, the sauce on the Chilli Bean Curd was a wheat product... hrm... but after spending most of the morning recovering from THAT... I have booked a tour of the city this afternoon. Pei and I took our morning tea in the hotel room. But I am feeling better now and am having some coffee. Then thought I would share this.

Of course THIS gives me a chuckle. and while I am not entirely sure what Love milk is but strangely it tastes like fresh milk and it is heavy on the cream factor. YOU JUST can't get milk like this at home unless you go to a farm. Its really good. However, the name is once again a tribute to the strangely-almost english- product names and advertisements. It served to amuse me. Hope you got a kick out of it too! More Later-
Love,
Heather

No comments: