Saturday, February 16, 2008

A message from Pei- Night Market Fun











I waited for my turn to use the computer. Now, I get to tell you all about the rest of our day!

After a nap, it was time to go back out exporing. We went out and about to see the sites and sounds of Taipei at night! Here is a picture of Heather and I out shopping. It was kinda crazy because there were so many people. Taipei has a population of 2,630,872 people, so you see it really is a large city. There are lots of signs that are written in Mandrin and some that are in English. Sometimes, though the english doesn't make much sense to people who speak English every day. Like this sign for shoes. Which says Fancy Holiday... There are lots of signs and shirts which say things in English just to be in English even if they don't make much sense.



After our trip to the market it was time for dinner. It was pretty easy to figure out what they were selling. They sell goat and lamb. They even have goat horns in the window on display. Which doesn't bother a lion like me. Not sure Michael would like it though. We got our dinner to go and I could hardly wait to dig in because Lamb and green onions didn't sound too bad to me. It smelled really good too. I even got a good sniff from inside the bag. So, I was all ready to have dinner and get ready for bed. It has been a really long day and tomorrow afternoon Heather and I will be going on a city tour. That should be fun and we will have to tell you all about it. *yawn* its time for good little lions to be asleep.
So good night-
Love,
Pei

No comments: