Thursday, February 14, 2008

A Message from Pei






Hello, My name is Pei and I am originally from China, but I was adopted in Detroit as a gift for a very special boy named Michael. What's cool is that before I even meet Michael, I get to go on a trip. This place we are going is called Taiwan and is an island country right next to the country I was made in! This is me and Marcus at the fountain at the airport in Detroit. Heather tells me that Michael likes to play in the water of the fountain when they come here to the airport. Michael is a veteran flyer. But, this will be my first flight with my new family! I can't wait to meet him when we get back!




This is me waiting to get on the 747 that will take us all the way across the US and over the Pacific ocean to a place called Osaka, Japan. There we will get off the plane and wait a little while. Then right back on the plane until we get to Taipei. It will be daylight almost the whole 13 hours because we are flying west and the plane flys at a rate that keeps us in daylight as we pass through each time zone.


OK... now I am on the plane and they are getting ready to put on the seatbelt signs.... So, I will send you more messages later.
Love,
Pei




No comments: