Thursday, October 9, 2014

Busy and fun

Today was a trip to look around the Plaza Singapore and then to both the Singapore Zoo and The Night Safari.  The highlight of the day for me was that we got to ride an elephant.  I swear I sounded like a little kid.  

Now the hard part of this is that it's two am here and I an wide awake.  I did sleep a few hours and anticipate going back to sleep.  

We actually arrive at the Concorde Hotel at 2:30 am yesterday so I have been in Singapore for 24 hours.  I will post more pictures when I won't wake Marcus up.  However, here are a few pictures of the hotel.  

These are from the website but they are really accurate.
This is what our room looks like... Not the same view however.
The second looks down on the lobby.  More later.... Going to get back to sleep- I hope


No comments: